The Types of People You Need in Your Recovery Circle
- Who are the significant people in your life? Name the people who fit these descriptions:
- The one who has been there and knows your experience
- The one who tells it like it is and tells you the truth, even if it hurts
- The one who loves unconditionally without judgment
- The one who pushes you
- The one who knew you in your addiction and in your recovery
- The one who hasn’t been there, but supports you nonetheless
⇒⇒CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO LISTEN TO PODCAST ⇐⇐
( Click on Play Button At Top Of Page )
What Do You Think?
Please Leave Your Comments Below
Beth Leipholtz, The 6 Types of People You Need in Sobriety, http://www.thefix.com/6-types-people-you-need-sobriety
SHARE THIS POST ON FACEBOOK
SUPPORT OUR CAUSE THROUGH AWARENESS
You Need Valuable Supplements To Recover
Supplements are the best way to help your brain ‘catch-up’ on the neuro-transmitters that were depleted while you were using opiates of any kind. Obviously, the longer you used heroin or opioid pain pills, the longer it will take to replenish your brains most important chemical (like: dopamine & serotonin). Furthermore, the higher the dose of opiate that you were taking the more severe your depletion of these brain chemicals will be.
Either way, it is of utmost importance that you work as hard as you can to rebuild your brain chemicals while you are in recovery. Many opiate & heroin addicts relapse because their brains chemicals are out of whack. With not enough dopamine, for example, the person is never going to feel the normal pleasures of life. They will feel down and in despair most of the time. After it becomes overwhelming, they feel the only way to make it go away is to use drugs again to get relief.
The only answer to this is for you to consistently consumer natural supplements to boost your brains neuro-transmitters as fast as possible. We highly recommend that you use: A1 SUPPLEMENTS